Rowing Shell Trailers
Transporting boats with a flimsy trailer doesn’t just cause wear and tear on your shells, it’s also dangerous. We designed the Original Safe-Haul trailer specifically with safe trips and lots of miles in mind. Each trailer is custom to fit your fleet using a truss girder with additional cross bracing to prevent torsional twisting – even on the top rack. Available in both gooseneck and bumper hitch configurations, the standard galvanized, fifth wheel trailer is 35′ long and holds ten 8′s, three 4′s and additional smaller boats.
The Original Safe-Haul Trailer starts at $20,755.
Email for a Quote
- Choice of rack styles: end load or side load.
- Adjustable bolt on racks fit any load configuration.
- Permanently affixed rubber rack padding protects your shells.
- Torflex axles provide an extremely smooth ride.
- Weight is low for maximum stability and effortless pulling.
- Long lasting aluminum diamond plate bed.
- Galvanized for the highest level of rust protection.
Optional Add-Ons Include:
- Hi-Vis DOT Tape, Stern Lights
- 6 Top Rack Extensions
- Lockable Center Girder Door
- Mounted Spare Tire
- 4500 lb Heavy Duty Axles
- High Bed Sides
- Heavy Duty Tongue Jack
- Extra Width Bed